Our "Golden Rule" Edit
Members of the guild shall NEVER attack a collector by the guild name "The Alliance". A lot of the members of our guild came from that guild, and we have like a little "alliance" with them. DONT ATTACK THEIR PERC! (or get booted)
The current requirement for the guild are the person joining must be friendly, active, and at least lvl 15. (with an exception of a few of my friends)
Experience To Guild Edit
Each member MUST give at least 5% of there experience to the guild. If you see someone with less than 5% change it to 5% (as everyone has the right to manage experience), no higher.
These are for use in the next 4 headings:
2. Boost Collector
3. Manage Rights
4. Manage Ranks
5. Collect from Perc
6. Fit Paddocks
7. Use Paddocks
8. Manage Mounts
9. Place a Collector
10. Manage XP
11. Invite New Memebers
Unchanging Ranks Edit
The rights of each member will be shown by the numbers after the rank name. the numbers resemble the ranks shown above. (in order)
1. Leader -- 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11 -- Maker of the guild.
3. Second in command -- 1,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11 -- Given to my dear friend... Rue-Remindrs. (promised to give second in command)
2. Treasurer -- 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11 -- Friends that the leader knows in real life.
4. Gaurd -- 5,6,7,8,9,10,11 -- Given to the first 6 members of the guild. Numbers have diminished a bit though.
Standard Ranks Edit
1. Apprentice -- 10,11 -- The first rank of an individual. Recieved shortly after approval.
2. Recruiting officer -- 10,11 -- Given to any person who has given 2,000 experience to the guild.
3. Mentor -- 9,10,11 Given to any person who has given 5,000
P2P Ranks Edit
1. Counsellor -- 5,9,10,11 -- 10,000 experience given.
2. Initiate -- 5,7,9,10,11 -- 15,000 experience given.
3. Scout -- 5,6,7,8,9,10,11 -- 30,000 experience given.
4. Protector -- 4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11 -- 50,000 experience given. (with the exception of Master-Satan)
F2P Ranks Edit
1. Guide -- 5,9,10,11 -- 10,000 experience given.
2. Muse -- 5,9,10,11 -- 15,000 experience given.
3. Secretary -- 5,9,10,11 -- 30,000 experience given.
4. Servent -- 4,5,9,10,11 -- 5,000 experience given.
Collecting From Our Perc Edit
If you have the right to collect items from our perc, you must submit to these rules:
1. You must ask all of the people who are higher rank than you, if you can take whats on the perc.
2. If you and another person are the same rank and you both want the items in the perc, the person with the more experience total given to the guild is considered a higher rank.
3. If somehow you have the same amount of experience given, you must challenge each other at the spot where the perc is. Whoever wins, can collect the items.