All players must meet the below requirements in order to be put off of on trial and stay off of it.
- They must be level 21 or higher.
- They must be friendly.
- They must be active.
- They must follow the Rules for Collecting From Our Collector.
- All members must give a minumum of 5% of their xp to the guild.
These are the ranks of the guild and the likelihood of receiving them.
1. Manage The Boosts...-- This right is only granted to the leader and his alts.
2. Ban-- This right is only given to the leader and his alts.
3. Manage Rights-- This right is given trusted people in the guild.
4. Manage The Ranks-- This Right is given to trusted people in the guild.
5. Invite New Members-- Due to previous encounters with this right, It will only be given to people whom I can trust to invite the people who meet the requirements of the guild.
6. Manage The Xp Distribution-- This right is open to all people of the guild until it is abused. It is given quite early.
7. Place a Collector-- This right is given to anyone in the guild who wants it.
8. Retrieve The Collector's Kamas, Items, and Rescources</strong>-- These rights are given out to everyone eventually as they rank up through the guild ranks.
9. Use The Paddocks-- These rights are given out to everyone eventually as they rank up through the guild ranks.
10. Fit Out The Paddocks--This right is given to the person whose job it is to breed mounts for the guild.
11. Manage Other Member's Mounts--This right is given to the person whose job it is to breed mounts for the guild.
|Rank||1&2||3&4||6||7||8||9||Xp given to get rank|
|Second in Command||X||X||X||X||X||X||none|
Rules for Collecting From Our CollectorEdit
You must ask all people who are of a higher rank than you or same rank that are on if you can collect from the perc.
If everyone above you and equal to you says yes, then you may collect what you wish from the perc at that time.
If someone of a higher rank says no, then you cannot collect from the perc at that time.
If someone from the same rank says no, the two of you must challenge each other at the sire of the perc. Whoever wins gets to collect from the perc at that time.