last update on 4/2008
Established 4/2008 Edit
Entrance Requirements Edit
The following is a list of the requirements needed to join our guild:
- Any level welcome
- Pay-to-Play (P2P) and Free to play (F2P) accepted
*If you are inactive for 2 weeks you will be kicked from the guild
Ranks and ResponsibilitiesEdit
All rights are earned.
The ranks are as follows, highest to lowest order:
- Secretary: A trustworty person that is the keeper of guild money and items.
- Treasurer: Has rights to pick up materials and kamas from Collector.
- Protector: A Keeper is usually in charge of the kamas your collector receives.
- Craftsman: This rank usually is given to someone with a high level profession and may also receive priority on materials collected from Collectors.
- Guard: A member who helps defend percs on occasions.
- Scout: Member used to go to far places in search of something, it may be to place a collector, other's guild collectors, etc...
- Treasure Hunter: A person who goes for set items or kama's
- Guide: A person who has a large amount of knowledge about dofus.
- Breeder: A member of a guild who has rights involving paddocks.
- Merchant: Normally a member who sells resources and drops from percs to help support the guild.
- Apprentice: A guild member who is being trained by higher ranking members for specific jobs.
- Mascot: this rank if often given to the funniest guy in the guild
- On Trial : The lowest rank. This is given to new members. You will be on this level until 1000xp has been given to the guild.
- Nuisance: A rank given to people who are annoying, but at the same time, humane enough to stay in the guild.
- Deserter: A person suspected of being inactive, or has left the game completely. These people are usually removed from the guild after a 2 week absence.
- Traitor: A traitor to the guild