Rules & RegulationsEdit
- Don't cause unwanted trouble.
- Try to settle your own disputes without leader interference.
- All members must contribute 3%xp or higher at all times.
- Don't pick a fight with the leaders or other members.
- Congratulate members on accomplishments, don't look down on them.
- Don't ask for ranks and rights, you'll get them when we feel you're ready.
- Don't spam the guild chat
- Don't spam the alignment chat
- Definitely don't go screwing around with mods/admins
- Have fun!
- Excessive fighting or squabling
- Disrespecting the leaders
- Continuous disrespect of other members
- Extremely bad attitude
- Extreme spamming of the guild chat (after warning)
- Aggressing other guildies without consent
- Throwing a fuss over a lost challenge/Aggression
- Team killing in public fights (gives the guild a bad name)
- Aggression of neutrals is forbidden under all circumstances
- Leaving the guild 3 time(s) will result in permanent expulsion. We can use your spot for someone who won't leave.
Guild Entry RequirementsEdit
- Must be able to speak English
- Anyone level 60+ may join, starting at the rank of Apprentice