News and Updates Edit
Entrance Requirements Edit
- The guild allows level 20+ characters.
- Pay-to-Play or not.
- Must speak good English.
- No secondary characters or "alts".
- No spamming
- No buying or selling on guild chat
- No begging to other members
- No food in the guild house
Fixed positions Edit
- Leader: Bludy-Mary
- Second in Command: Jasonzzc
Regular positions Edit
- Servant: 15,000 experience or more
- Guard: 10,000 experience or more
- Secretary: 7,500 experience or more
- Mentor: 5,000 experience or more
- Merchant: 2,000 experience or more
- Apprentice: Less than 2,000 experience
- *Experience needed may change as the guild rises*
- *Exeptions will be made if you are contributing to the guild in other ways
Information for players wanting to join Edit
Phisical needs Edit
- Level 30+ OR Proffession level 30+
- Any alignment
- Optional professions help
- Must be the first members in the guild, i.e NO ALTS, unless the leader specifically accepts them.
- Friendly and Helpful
- Genuinely interested in the guild
- Willing to help the guild and it's members
- Active members!
How to join Edit
- Message Bludy-Mary, or Jasonzzc if the Leader is offline
Other Information Edit
The guild owns a small Guild House in Bonta, which is conveniently placed under the tailor's workshop(-31,-54). Anyone may enter the house, but the leader and co-leaders will decide who will be able to access the private safe.
We are hoping to purchase a new paddock in the near future, but are unsure where it will be, and how big it will need to be.